I've mostly finished the rear battery rack. I need to fold up some feet to lift the rack up off the boot floor, decide how to support the front and rear sections (cantilever from the middle one? more feet?) and devise a way to hold the cells down.
I once said I should get a load leveller. Well, I finally gave in and got two. I think I did well with $50 Chinese units from Save Barn. After a little fabrication, they hang at right angles and I can adjust everything in comfort. I'm never installing another engine without one.
Part of the fabrication involved a strap with two holes, and the levellers came with a piece that just needed a little straightening. I'm not sure if this steel is particularly hard, or just poor, but it did not take kindly to being straightened.
I'm making progress fashioning the structure between the gearbox and the mount that will isolate it from the frame of the car. I'm using an aluminium and rubber mount from a small Nissan (the round silver and black thing between the tube on the left and the gearbox in the middle).