Today I installed the dashboard complete with EVision, connected the various parts of the EVision together, installed the shunt in it's box, connected all the cells together, installed the fuse, made fused wires for the EVision voltage sense, extended the contactor control wiring and attached an auxiliary battery.
I took the car off the road 4 months ago, and this is the first time it's had power of any kind. It's been a year since I took delivery of the motor and this evening I turned the wheels forwards and backwards under electric power. I hope to do a test drive tomorrow. It was quite noisy, at least in part because the brakes are somewhat covered in rust (they were like this when I took it off the road, even after doing standard duty with the ICE) and are binding, and because there is no oil in the gearbox. Hopefully it runs quietly once these issues are taken care of.
I've got a lot to do, I have to connect the throttle pedal, hold the contactor box down, attach some wiring under the car, lift the car off it's flat wheeled sled, put oil in the gearbox, mount the auxiliary battery... Maybe I'll be test driving on Thursday.